We currently have five (5) different product lines and services to make you feel at home .
With Pinoy Phone, anyone in Manila can call you free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When we say anyone, it means anyone in Manila (all 10 million of them) with a landline phone or cell phone. No need for an IP phone or high speed internet connection in Manila. Since it is a local call from Manila, they don't have to pay any toll charges. They can call you as their Pinoy Phone buddy all the time they want. Get more information at www.pinoyphone.net. Contact us. More info.
- Videophones and VOIP services (All Communications Network)
Imagine being able to see your children as you tell them good night, no matter what city you're sleeping in. Imagine seeing the person you are talking to... not just hearing their voice over the line. Add a videophone to your Digital Phone Service and enjoy a realtime, true-to-life video experience that can enhance your life!
Current promo is free videophone!
Contact us More info
- Pinoy Money Card (Remittance Thru Union Bank)
Saratoga Electronic Solutions brings you the lowest Filipino remittance package in Canada: $4.00 per transfer. Its fast and safe remittance via the Internet. It means no more waiting in line. Do it online. Unprecedented access for your beneficiary. You can preschedule your remittances and can even track your remittances in the last 3 years.
Pre-register today. Contact us. More Info.
- The Filipino Channel (ABSCBN) and Pinoy TV (GMA 7).
Digicon Express is not only Kapamilya but also Kapuso. You can now get both ABSCBN (The Filipino Channels) and GMA (Pinoy TV) in one system. Enjoy total Pinoy entertainment with live news, current affairs, showbiz and wholesome family programs. Call us to check availability in your area or fill up pre order. The new platform of ABSCBN, IPTV is now available in Canada. Order now by filling up the Form. Contact us. More info.
- Pidro Products - Produktong gawang Pinoy
Digicon Express is also an area distributor of Pidro products popularized by the Apo Hiking Society. We will soon offer the products online. Watch out for it.
We are offering prepaid phone cards customized to the Filipino Market in Canada.
Rate Guide and other info:
- $0.138 per minute for landline to the Philippines
- $0.159 per minute for mobile to the Philippines
- $0.019 per minute to the US
- Billed per second (e.g. 10 second call is only $0.02)
- Local access number in most Canadian and US cities
- 800 toll free access also available ($0.02 per minute surcharge applies)
- You can call using your cellphone or landline without any pin numbers
- No contracts no hidden charges
- $1 bonus load on your initial order. Order NOW More Info
Thank you for your interest!